Corporate Lawyer - Global Leader in the Media Industry
MLA are working with a global business and huge player in the media space; they have particularly engaging and high-calibre work. They've seen a considerable uptick in M&A activity, and they'd like to hire a 6+ PQE corporate lawyer to support the business for the next 9 months (potentially longer). You will be working on a multi-jurisdictional project but also assisting the wider legal and finance teams on general corporate issues and matters concerning governance and securities laws. This is an exciting role at the heart of a FTSE100 where the business is venturing into new strategic areas brought about by accelerated digital transformation.
- Hold a UK qualification form a top-tier law firm;
- Have 6+ PQE;
- Have experience practising in the Corporate Division of an international law firm (prior in-house experience would also be of interest);
- Have extensive experience managing complex M&A projects;
- Be someone who is a self-starter, proactive and enthusiastic; and,
- Have an approachable and resilient attitude.