Competition Associate 2-5PQE
A top US firm is looking to add to its growing competition practice in London with the hire of a junior-mid level associate. The current team is comprised of experts and market-leading individuals, and they are looking for associates who have the ambition to work in such an environment.
- Complex and high-quality competition work for international clients.
- Small, collegiate team with great opportunities for progression and development.
- Strong remuneration and benefits package.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Advising on a range of competition matters including EU & UK merger control, antitrust, and litigation.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Liaising closely with partners and other team members
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2-5PQE gained at another top tier competition practice.
- Excellent academic track record.
- Fluency in additional languages is preferred.