Employment Senior Associate
Employment Senior Associate: You will be working within an industry leading team on both International and Domestic matters. This top 10 Law firm is looking to invest an Employment Associate, with access for international secondment opportunities.
In the last 25 years, this firm has grown organically and become a global giant, to an elite corporate law firm. Regularly advises on billion-dollar deals and high profile, complex cases on behalf of the world's most powerful corporations and financial institutions. The firm's global footprint spans across 50+ offices whether operating locally or across borders from Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
This progressive Top 10 global firm is unique in its multi-jurisdictional project management approach.
The innovative culture and cutting-edge system set the firm apart from their competitors - leading as experts in many sectors covering financial institutions, energy and natural resources, consumer, TMT, real estate, health and life sciences, public sector and transport. You will have the opportunity to work on high quality cross-border, complex matters with large multi-national corporations.
The firm adopts a contemporary vision, where people, culture and attitude to change are the fundamental business values. Quality is a personal pride across the firm, and staff of the highest calibre are recruited and retained, working together in a collaborative and supportive environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Employment Senior Lawyer to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of an award-winning Firm.
The Employment group is recognised as one of the best in the country. You will work on both Domestic and International matters with the international teams based across 5 continents. The team act for a large number of FTSE blue chip organisations.
- You will be dealing with strategic employment law advice, complex employment tribunal claims, cross-border issues, restructuring & Redundancy, Complex Grievances at a Senior level including discrimination and whistle blowing and Senior Executive/board room issues. The role will also involve high value and high court litigation.
- You will be working on both domestic and international matters, helping the growing global team.
- You will be an Employment Lawyer with 5+ Years PQE
- You will have experience working in an international Private practice/ Institution
- You will have strong communication skills
- It would be advantageous if you have experience working with clients in the Financial or Tech or Infrastructure or other regulator services
- You will be commercially aware and enthusiastic towards Business development.
- You will receive a more than competitive salary and remunerations package in this International practice
This is a stand out position for an Employment Senior Lawyer to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation