Conveyancing Senior Associate
This practice has a rich heritage and provides a full service offering to a range of national and international clients.
Located in the North West of London, this practice puts Residential Property at the heart of everything they do, and as a result, they continuously punch above their weight and compete against the Top 100 firms.
They have ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join; a large majority of their recent hires have been recognised in the Legal 500 or are Chambers ranked.
They are now seeking a Residential Property Senior Associate to join its industry-leading team.
The quality of work is of the highest standard and will cover a broad range of matters, including; freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and more. This will be a hands-on role in working with high-end estate agents and having a real variety of work.
Requirements & Salary
- You will be a Residential Property Senior Lawyer 6+ relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will enjoy working in a client-facing position and be able to develop rapport
- Experience in training or mentoring juniors is advantageous
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.