Commercial Property Solicitor - Very High Quality Boutique Law Firm In London - Full Flexibility
This successful and highly regarded boutique property law firm has an outstanding role for a senior solicitor which combines work of the highest quality for household name clients and full flexibility to enhance your work:life balance.
The firm itself is recognised by The Legal 500 in 2020 as a leading law firm. The firm’s team is also rated as ‘Top Tier’ by the legal directories. The two founders of the firm, who are ex-Global Elite law firm partners, are listed in the Legal 500 Directory of Leading Lawyers.
The firm now wishes to recruit a senior commercial property solicitor to join its accomplished team. This provides an exceptional opportunity for you to further develop your skills and reputation as a commercial property solicitor.
The firm has a leading reputation with corporate occupiers, retailers, the leisure sector and with property developers. It carries out work across the following sectors:
Business Occupiers, Commercial Property, Property Development, Property Disputes, Property Finance, Retail and Leisure and Property Investment.
- Sony Music
- CBS Corporation
- Computacenter PLC
- TCN Properties
The work will encompass matters of the highest quality across commercial property / property development. The other members of the team have been attracted to this high-quality work.
The partners encourage fee earners to build a client following over time and offer genuine mentorship to ensure your success. Their supportive approach has already proved successful within the current team, seeing solicitors build strong client lists from scratch.
The team members feel empowered by having their own clients and the firm pays them between 10% - 15% of the fee for work they bring in, in addition to salary.
The partners are actively planning for succession so are keen to take on ambitious solicitors who want to eventually become equity partners in a boutique property firm.
This is not a long-hours firm, and is flexible on hours. The vast majority of people stop work by 6pm at the latest, with some choosing to work between 8am and 5.30pm, others between 10am and 6.30pm. Salaried solicitors work from home for part of the week, and fee-sharing consultants can work from home whenever they want.
The firm is keen for you to demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- You will be an ambitious senior associate, partner or consultant in a fee-split model;
- You will have at least 4 years' PQE of which a significant proportion has been spent in commercial property;
- Your experience will have been gained in a leading larger or boutique law firm known for its work in commercial property;
- You will be an open, friendly person who can work effectively as part of a team. The ‘fit’ for both you and the rest of the firm’s small, happy team is vital to your success in this role;
- You will enjoy client contact and will be keen to build your own client following. The partners have a demonstrable track record in helping the other team members to build their own contacts. This has resulted in success for several members of the team.
This firm offers a high degree of flexibility to all its lawyers. This is an unprecedented opportunity to take advantage of full flexibility whilst working on very high-quality work.
The firm is committed to rewarding its people well, so you will enjoy a high salary and generous bonus, alongside the flexibility.