Legal Counsel, 1+, Iconic Luxury Brand
About the Company
This is a company which prides itself on nothing but the best…with a reputation for quality as well as cutting edge, it is an iconic luxury retail brand sought after by people around the world.
About the Opportunity
A rare and unique opportunity now exists for a lawyer most likely at the beginning if their in-house journey to join the legal team of this well-known business. You will work closely with the business, providing legal advice on day-to-day and strategic issues. You will be involved with a wide range of matters, predominantly general commercial contracts but also retail law, IP, marketing and advertising, compliance and data protection and even real estate. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, tackle a range of competing priorities, engage with creative and tech people and above all, be flexible and commercial in your approach.
A broad general commercial contract background is essential, with previous in-house experience being highly regarded. Prior experience working with or acting for retail or consumer companies will also be well-regarded. You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in working in retail in a professional capacity and the relevant skill-set to operate in a broad-ranging in-house position. Excellent interpersonal skills are also essential. This is a sought-after position and an excellent opportunity to join an internationally renown retailer in the early stages of your in-house career.
Please apply now or contact Maneesha Howard at Graff Search - firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The PQE stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate In-House 1-3 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Information Technology In-House 1-3 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Intellectual Property In-House 1-3 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 1-3 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire