NQ Civil Solicitor
Job Title: NQ Solicitor
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable local law firm. Our client is looking to hire an NQ Solicitor to join their renowned Civil Law Team, in their Doncaster Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and running a busy caseload with a focus on dispute resolution and litigation related to civil law matters
- Reviewing initial enquiries and qualifying claims
- Conducting consultations with prospective and existing clients
- Providing expert legal advise on contracts, land disputes, property disputes, debt advice, counter claims and negligence claims
- Review evidence, statements and defences
- Ensuring high quality client care and service delivery
- Allocating and distributing administrative tasks on files to support team
- Preparing files for court appearing's
- Attending court appearing's
- The successful candidate will have recently completed their training contract
- All successful candidates will require an active practicing certificate
- Previous experience within civil law is vital
- Running a caseload of civil law files is vital
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.