Residential Property Lawyer. 3 month + FTC. 5+ PQE - London
We are working with a Top 50 firm in London who are looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their Tier 1 team on a contract basis.
The contract is likely to be for 3 months in duration, with potential for further extension, and is to start imminently.
The successful individual is likely to have upwards of 5 years' PQE and will join this esteemed team to work alongside highly regarded Partners within the market in servicing High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling residential property sales, acquisitions, leases and financings
- Dealing with High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals
- Leading on transactions including day-to-day client care
- Assisting on department wide transactions
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents and carrying out due diligence
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a diverse range of Residential Property transactions for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Experience gained within leading City or West End firms
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for providing an outstanding level of client care
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- The ability to remain calm and resilient under pressure
- The capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a tier 1 team within a Top 50 firm in London.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com