Senior Equity Derivatives Lawyer - Major Investment Bank
Major investment bank seeks an equity derivatives lawyer with a minimum of six years post qualification experience. The equities legal team covers the full spectrum of equity products and trading activities including our equities execution platforms, benchmarks business, funds platform, strategic equity derivatives and margin lending. The team advises on the structuring and execution of transactions, development of new platforms and services, regulatory and market structure matters, and advises on all aspects of legal and reputational risk.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with business teams on the structuring and execution of a wide range of structured equity derivative products and margin loans
- Advising on a variety of product and cross-border legal issues, in particular in relation to innovative hedging and financing structures, new product development, and growth markets
- Advising on the interpretation and practical impact of regulatory reforms on the equities businesses
- Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of transaction documents, including coordination with external counsel
- Providing derivatives and equity product expertise internally in the legal division and across the firm
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a tier 1 investment bank whose equities legal team is highly regarded within the industry.