In-House Legal Counsel (Technology / Software) 7+ PQE - Major Multinational
My client is a major global company (25 billion pounds revenue) and is recognised as one of the world's best employers. The legal team is looking for a talented commercial lawyer with technology / software licensing experience. The business has a number of offices across the UK and the role can be fully / mostly remote if you prefer.
The role works closely with the commercial team and senior management, operating as a key business partner to provide strategic legal support and advice in respect of a range of commercial issues, with a particular focus on development and marketing of software products and solutions.
- working on commercial matters, often containing international elements;
-drafting and negotiating commercial contracts such as SaaS, software license, maintenance and partnership agreements;
- representing the business in legal matters internally and externally and independently conducting high value negotiations with clients, suppliers and partners;
- overseeing litigation and managing external counsel;
- facilitating compliance programmes and providing training to employees.
The company is well known for its focus on diversity, inclusion, race and gender equality, both within legal and commercial teams (e.g. EMEA GC and both MDs of UK&I and Europe are female).
- 7+ PQE, UK or Ireland qualified
- at least 4 years of experience in software licensing
The role offers:
- £100-110,000 salary + 10% bonus + benefits of a multinational organisation
- professional development and career progression
- high degree of trust and autonomy
- being part of a highly supportive collaborative team
- flexible or remote working
This is a key technology legal role within organisation with a high level or autonomy and responsibility.
Please apply below or on Found Legal website.
Your contact for this opportunity is Mila Read, in-house tech legal recruiter and director at Found Legal.
Follow Mila on LinkedIn for in-house legal opportunities in tech, media, digital and e-commerce with world's best employers across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.