SENIOR CORPORATE REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE, 4-7 YEARS’ PQE, LONDON, TO £120K PLUS BENEFITS
Do you thrive on challenges and delivering exceptional results? QC Legal is pleased to present a new opportunity for an astute Senior Corporate Real Estate Associate at a top global law firm. Fascinated?
- You will be expected to work with a varied client portfolio including but not limited to PE funds, investment funds, private and local authority pension funds, sovereign wealth and REITs.
- Additionally, you will be expected to advise on a myriad of corporate real estate matters such as tax issues, SPV and unit trust structures, disposal, complex joint ventures, acquisitions and reorganisations.
- You will be expected to recognise and seize business opportunities for the firm, including repeat business.
- You will have a strong background in Corporate Real Estate and be able to demonstrate this.
- Our client has expressed that an understanding of corporate process, operational real estate sectors and joint ventures is desirable.
- You will have experience working across jurisdictions and advising international clients in addition to leading workstreams and negotiations.
- You will be an excellent team player, communicator and be technically strong.
- Lastly, you will be able to successfully manage a high workload in a fast paced environment.
- The firm is an global giant with an exceptional reputation for excellent client service.
- Our client boasts an inclusive and authentic environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of upto £120k plus benefits.
- Flexible working is also part of the package – what more could you need?!
Ready to start? Give us a call.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.