HEALTHCARE SOLICITOR - INQUESTS LAWYER
This top 100 UK law firm is looking for a qualified solicitor or barrister to join its established healthcare regulatory team focussing on inquest work.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leader in health sector work. The majority of the work will be inquest focused. The department specialises in representing and advising healthcare professionals facing possible criminal and professional regulatory sanctions. In addition to this the team deals with mental capacity, data protection, HSE, criminal and professional disciplinary work.
The firm is seeking an lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Qualified solicitor or barrister wit healthcare regulatory experience. This will be a Senior Associate level vacancy and as a guide you will have a minimum of 5 years pqe in this area of work.
- Inquest experience is essential.
- Proven track record as an advocate.
- Able to supervise and mentor junior lawyers in the team.
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to work from home where appropriate
- High quality, complex work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this healthcare regulatory role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Europe
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Europe
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Europe
- Other Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Europe
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Europe