Litigation Solicitor, Bristol with remote working
Litigation, Bristol, NQ+
OPPORTUNITY: Our client is one of the UK's leading professional negligence law firms and they are now looking to expand their busy team in Bristol.
WORK: The team represents a variety of clients from those in professional services such as solicitors, accountants and architects to those in other sectors such as engineering and construction. Your caseload will often be high value and complicated. You will have the support of an established team of experienced solicitors and partners, who will guide and mentor you.
BACKGROUND: Ideally you will be a newly qualified solicitor or coming up to qualification and have done a seat in litigation (commercial, civil or property is fine). It's an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a top firm and gain plenty of hands on experience. On offer is a top market rate salary, remote working and excellent benefits package.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Alice Hume on 07368889527 in strict confidence.
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in Bristol