TRANSACTIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAWYER, 0-3 YEARS’ PQE, BIRMINGHAM, TO £65K PLUS BENEFITS
Searching for an opportunity? QC Legal is aiding an international legal giant in their search for a transactional construction lawyer with up to 3 years’ experience. Want to hear more?
- You will be expected to act for funders, project companies, contractors, consultants, insurers, employers and funders.
- You will focus on developing long term relationships as part of an international team and with an existing client base. In addition to pitching new opportunities for business development.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in the very best national and international construction work.
- You will be either a NQ lawyer who has completed a relevant seat in a City or large regional practice or a lawyer with 1-3 years’ PQE in transactional construction.
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be well versed in infrastructure and energy related transactional (non-contentious) construction work (for those with 1-3 years’ PQE).
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and an excellent team player that can forge strong working relationships with colleagues in a fast paced environment.
- The firm offers excellent training and development for junior lawyers, allowing you to reach your full potential.
- You will be granted early responsibility and opportunities in order to develop client relationships and showcase your skills.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £65k plus benefits.
- You will be surrounded with the very best at a firm whose reputation precedes them – what more could you need?
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for TRANSACTIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAWYER, 0-3 YEARS’ PQE, BIRMINGHAM, TO £65K PLUS BENEFITS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly