PROPERTY (ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE) LAWYER, NQ, BIRMINGHAM, TO £60K PLUS BENEFITS
Looking for the opportunity to kick start your legal career? We are looking for a newly qualified, astute energy and infrastructure lawyer. Sound like you?
- You will be joining a team that regularly works with ‘big six’ utility companies and have worked on major projects within the UK.
- You will be expected to advise on a myriad of issues ranging from a quick sale of a building to major infrastructure or development projects. You will be expected to give clear, relevant and timely advice in order to upholds the firms' reputation.
- Your client portfolio will include public sector bodies, funders and investors and developers. More specifically, you will be expected to work on solar, hydro, wind (on and offshore), rail, ports, road and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere.
- You will have gained experience (during your training contract) at a City firm or a large regional practice.
- You will have strong academics (minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate), track record and be able to demonstrate both.
- You will have excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centred approach.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
- The firm boasts first-class training and an excellent career development, meaning that there will be ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client provides a warm and diverse environment for every lawyer.
- The firm provides early responsibilities and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60k plus benefits.
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.