SENIOR REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE, 3-8 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER/LIVERPOOL, TO £80K PLUS BENEFITS
Get ready for your next move! QC Legal is thrilled to present an amazing opportunity for a Real Estate lawyer with 3-8 years’ previous experience at a top global law firm. Ready to hear more?
- You will be part of a market leading team with a varied caseload for domestic and international institutional, developer and corporate clients.
- More specifically, you will be advising institutional landlords in all aspects of asset management including disposals, acquisitions and lettings. You will be advising on the purchase and sale of commercial properties, high-value property portfolios and mixed-use developments.
- You will be expected to advise on all aspects of real estate development and the real estate aspects of financing transactions, corporate/M&A transactions and property finance matters.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have a strong academic record and Real Estate experience from a recognised practice
- You will have a proven track record of leading on negotiations, having a deep understanding of technical issues and excellent client service.
- You will be able to recognise and seize business opportunities for the firm whilst building and developing your network of contacts both within the firm and outside of the firm.
- Lastly, you will be able to manage a large workload in a high pressure environment and fast paced deadlines.
- Our client is a global law firm with a market-leading Real Estate team offering the full range of real estate services including but not limited to cross-border investments, REITs, financing, fund formation, environmental law and real estate litigation and tax – providing you with the full range of experience!
- The firm boasts a collaborative and all-encompassing environment which allows lawyers to reach their full potential as there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Last but not least the firm offers flexible working – what more could you need?
Sound like you? Give us a call.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for SENIOR REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE, 3-8 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER/LIVERPOOL, TO £80K PLUS BENEFITS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly