Senior Corporate Lawyer
Head of Legal opportunity: Based in North London, this organisation has grown significantly in recent years and now houses over 30 individuals, with plans to continue that organic growth.
Catering to clients in various sectors (but primarily financial services), this company provides a 'one-stop-shop' for any matters that can be outsourced. This includes Financial Advice, IT strategy, Accounting, Marketing, Legal Services and more.
They currently have a small but effective and experienced legal team with expertise in Corporate, M&A, Commercial, Data Protection, GDPR, Employment (non-contentious).
This exciting and growing company are looking to hire a Head of Legal to lead the legal services offering, working alongside the founders and playing a key role in the overall business and strategy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Leading on various legal matters including M&A transactions
- Working alongside the board on providing strategy, direction and improving processes for the legal team
- Managing outsourced work and relationships
- Working alongside other departments on corporate transactions and financial due-diligence
- Supervision of staff and providing mentoring/guidance where needed
You will be a SRA regulated Solicitor with at least 8 years experience. You will have ideally worked across a broad range of matters that include:
- Corporate M&A (primarily they service SME's)
- Commercial Contracts
- Data Protection/GDPR
- Non-contentious Employment advice (desired but not essential)
Salary and Benefits:
- Play a leading/key role in the development of this growing organisations legal offering
- Salary dependant on experience
- Bonus scheme and share incentives
- Other benefits including private medical etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a fast-growing and exciting company.
Apply now for immediate consideration.