Private Client Partner - Reading
New! - our client is a leading Legal 100 firm with an excellent reputation for their stellar Private Client practice who frequently advise on high-profile, and high-value, matters including complex estate administration; offshore trusts; tax concerns and wills and probate issues. Due to growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Private Client Partner to join their Chambers-rated team in Reading (with home-working flexibility) and play an integral role in the future development of the practice.
You will ideally have a minimum of 8-10 PQE and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a partnership opportunity with a top-tier practice and opportunity to work with leaders in their field.
Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need.
The successful senior individual will work closely with the Wealth Protection team together with the other Private Client Partners and more generally across the firm, to drive the business forwards. You will work as part of a driven and commercially successful leadership team and be able to mentor and oversee the work of junior Lawyers and help them to progress in their careers.
- STEP qualified
- First class communication skills
- A separate tax qualification would be desirable e.g., CTA
- A track record of developing new business through networking, external and internal referrals
- Experienced in presenting seminars, podcasts, webinars, writing technical articles
- Experienced in management and supervision of junior members of the team
- Sound and solid background in wills and probate
- Strong technical competence and intellectual ability (STEP qualification preferred or willing to accredit)
- Confident and personable approach, with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team, providing a role model for others to follow, to supervise others and to delegate effectively
- An understanding and appreciation of the value of high levels of client care
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships with colleagues (including those in other legal disciplines) and third party introducers of work
- Flexible outlook with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- IT literate (you will receive training on our Practice Management System, Peppermint and Document Management System, iManage)
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role, including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage.
You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer + career progression.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Private Client Professional Support Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Personal Asset Management Professional Support Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Personal tax/trusts Professional Support Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Trust litigation Professional Support Partner jobs in Bedfordshire
- Wills & Probate Professional Support Partner jobs in Bedfordshire