Legal Planning Assistant
We are working on a new opportunity with an expanding Leisure Company.
Supporting the In-house Planning lawyer, you will be responsible for:
- Research Local Planning Authority policies and planning register records when necessary.
- Liaising with Local Planning Authority officers in connection with the accountabilities.
- Identifying and advising directors on planning and regulatory constraints to development projects.
- Assisting in securing new planning permissions.
- Negotiating related planning obligations where required.
- Making applications for certificates of lawful established or proposed use and to identify cases where such applications might be in the interest of the company to make.
- Assisting in making statutory appeals again refusals of planning permission and identifying settlement of such appeals.
- Degree/post-graduate in Town Planning and/or regulatory legal qualification.
- Knowledge and practical experience of development control procedures, regulation and decision making both by Local Planning Authorities and by the Planning Inspectorate.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in the opportunity, please do kindly share your CV with Sarah on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.