Agricultural Property / Commercial Property Solicitor [NQ+] Berkshire
New! - we are currently assisting a leading regional Legal 200 firm looking to strengthen their Chambers-rated Agricultural Property team based in Berkshire. This opportunity offers exposure to a broad range of high quality work with an emphasis on complex projects and developments, alongside regional experts in a friendly and collaborative regional practice. Applications are invited from Commercial Property Solicitors with an interest in rural property looking to specialise in the field long-term.
In this role, you will work closely with two senior individuals who have been steadily building the practice and establishing strong relationships with a wide variety of landowners and occupiers, from tenant farmers to landed estates. With them, you’ll advise and assist on a wide range of matters connected with rural land including sales and acquisitions of rural property, varying from small plots of land to large farms and estates, drafting overage provisions, dealing with rural related tenancy issues including succession rights and surrenders, granting wayleaves and easements, and advising on potential property development including a variety of renewable energy projects. You may, from time to time, also get involved in wider commercial property work supporting the rest of our highly regarded property team.
You will be encouraged to get involved in business development and other activities as part of growing the practice and your own skills and reputation and there a
- Assist with a caseload of high-quality property work with an agricultural bias;
- Act for private individual and privately owned commercial operations;
- Continue to build strong relationships with clients and professional contacts through marketing and networking;
- Participate in learning and development activity to become a trusted advisor to agricultural clients
Skills & Experience:
- NQ+ - Minimum 6 months experience of real estate of agri property
- Confident in business development and networking;
- Confident in working with HNW clients and caseloads;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Team orientated, ability and commitment to nurture potential in others.
In return, the firm will offer you: a competitive salary and benefits package, family friendly work policies, pension scheme, free conveyancing & discounts on legal advice, professional subscriptions paid, sponsorship for professional qualifications, free parking and more.
Applications are invited from Commercial Property Solicitors with an interest in rural property.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org