Relocate Outside of London – Career and Lifestyle Benefits – Opportunities in Regional UK Cities
Duke and Rawson are an experienced recruitment consultancy with well-established links with all of the major UK law firms operating in key financial hubs throughout the UK and Ireland.
For experienced Associates working in London, relocating to a regional city can be an attractive prospect on a number of levels, namely:
- Better work/life balance
- Better career prospects
- More affordable lifestyle and housing
- Closer to family
For City lawyers who are not committed to staying in London long-term and are keen to consider their options in this respect, we are able to offer advice and discuss live opportunities in a range of other locations, including:
- Bristol and the South West
- Milton Keynes
- Manchester and Leeds
- Edinburgh and Glasgow
Candidates with training and post-qualified experience from an international City firm are in high demand within firms outside of London, especially in core transactional areas such as corporate and finance, as well as commercial disputes, and there are also consistently opportunities for lawyers in more specialist areas such as construction and real estate, employment, and commercial TMT.
Moving away from the London market can seem a daunting prospect but there are considerable rewards and benefits, both professional and personal, to be gained by relocating to a regional city.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Competition/EU Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Construction Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in United Kingdom