Senior Legal Counsel
An opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel has arisen within a leading regulated retailer in Stoke. This is a perfect move for a lawyer already in-house and looking for that step up and the successful Legal Counsel will enjoy a really flexible, adult culture and the opportunity to work with an impressive executive team.
Working closely with, and reporting to the Head of Legal, the role will involve:
- Providing commercial and regulatory advice to various business teams including; procurement, marketing and sales.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements including supply contracts and terms and conditions.
- Advising on competition law (this is something you can develop within the role).
- Assisting the executive team in management meetings and with new projects.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years PQE and will be able to show extensive commercial contract and data protection experience.
- Exposure to litigation, competition law and regulated environment is desirable but not essential.
This is an opportunity to work closely with senior members of a leading business which continues to use innovation to grow. The business respect and involve legal and your working day with be varied and flexible.