Assistant Company Secretary, Remote Working Possible
FTSE100 Business seeks an Assistant Company Secretary for one year fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
- Working as part of a small company secretarial team to support the business by shaping, advising, and implementing policy and best practice in regard to company secretarial and share scheme administration
- Attending Board and committee meetings, taking minutes and preparing Board packs
- Handling statutory compliance for all UK subsidiaries and maintaining records
- Handle queries and administer share schemes (employee and executive) including tax returns
- Preparing stock exchange announcements
- Preparing and drafting Corporate Governance sections in annual reports
We are looking for:
- ICSA qualified with proven post qualification experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Blueprint, Diligent or similar software together with skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Experience is sought in minute taking, share schemes, and statutory compliance. Any additional experience is a benefit but not essential
- Ideally you will have PLC experience but Limited company experience will also be considered if you have experience in the required areas above
- Strong communication skills across all company levels from Board down
- High level of organisation, administration and technical skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Team player with a great sense of humour
If you are interested in this Assistant Company Secretary position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.