Commercial Solicitor (Mat Cover)
* My client is a leading South West provider of Private Healthcare Insurance products, to both individuals and business and on a not for profit basis.
* The small legal team consists of a handful of experienced and hard working lawyers who work closely together to manage the legal contracts and services on behalf of the company
* Due to one of the team going off on maternity leave later this year, an interim position has arisen
* There is every chance that for the right candidate this position could become a permanent one if working well for all parties, as the team is looking to grow, and this is an organic way to bring someone new into the team on a short term basis with the view that it will probably result in a longer term position if the fit is right
* The workload will consist of a variety of Commercial & Contractual matters associated with Insurance Contracts including:-
-- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts
-- Providing general Commercial advice to the business
* The position will be largely based on site at the company's office in the North Somerset area, however, there is scope for some remote working to be carried out for part of the working week
The Right candidate:-
* You will be a 5 plus PQE Commercial Solicitor with a good level of experience within the Commercial Contracts scene, ideally having worked in house previously
* If you have an Insurance Sector background that would be preferable but it is not essential
* You will have good attention to detail, drafting skills, a commercial mind and be hard working and a team player
* You will be available to start a role in circa September 2021 (role estimated 6 - 12 months, or to be made permanent)
*** Rates - Market and DOE (salary or daily rates can be considered)
*** Fantastic in house opportunity!
*** Inside IR35
Key words - general commercial contracts solicitor barrister legal executive lawyer interim contract locum in house law firm legal team
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy