This established and publicly-listed FinTech organisation is looking to add a Legal Counsel to their growing London team. You can be based anywhere in the UK, with total flexibility/remote working.
This is a growing business with multiple offices around the globe. Established more than 20 years ago, they provide payment solutions to some of the largest corporate organisations as well a direct-to-consumer arm. They are now publicly listed with more than 400 employees.
With 2 offices in the UK, they have a team of 4 Legal Counsel's in this region and are actively recruiting for another to work alongside them.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 5-10 PQE Solicitor/Senior Associate. They have a small legal team with experience from across the globe. You will work alongside this team, and will not be limited to a particular region which will give you exposure to an interesting variety of work.
Your duties will include:
- Reviewing and revising a broad range of Noncontentious Commercial and Corporate Contracts and agreements
- Streamlining approval processes for the legal team
- Training for the wider business
- Data privacy
- Reviewing of marketing materials
This role can be entirely remote working and the organisation actively promote a healthy work/life balance.
- You will be a 5-10 years post-qualified Solicitor experience in Commercial/Co/Co and Data privacy experience
- Ideally experience in Privacy from a highly regarded law firm
- You will be able to work independently and be adaptable to a wide range of duties within their legal scope
- Strong negotiation and problemsolving ability
This is an exceptional opportunity to move in-house with a reputable, long-established and growing organisation in an exciting sector.
You will have hands-on exposure to a variety of duties, working across multiple jurisdictions and also have the flexibility to work entirely remote or attend the London office as you wish.
Apply now for immediate consideration.