BANKING LITIGATION ASSOCIATE, 1-4 YEARS’ PQE, LEEDS, TO £75K PLUS BENEFITS (WFH)
Contemplating your next key move? QC Legal is aiding a legal giant in their search for a Banking Disputes Associate to join Award-Winning and highly talented team. We are searching for someone who is technically strong, commercially astute, and of course, a strong team player. Think it could be you? Keep reading.
- You will be expected to advise on all parts of banking and finance litigation. You will be advising several major asset finance companies on a variety of disputes.
- You will be advising lenders against solicitors and valuers, defended possession actions and claims against lenders.
- You will be joining a team made up of experts in banking litigation who are allies with a strong network of funders, brokers, and insurers.
- The role sits in a fast paced and high performing team whose reputation for excellence precedes them.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player. Additionally, you will have excellent communication skills to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients.
- You will have obtained your experience at a large regional, national or City firm.
- Lastly, you will be ambitious and ready to learn from the very best, hungry to succeed.
- The firm is searching for new additions to their team due to their exceptional growth over the past year and significant new panel appointments.
- The firm offers flexible working around your wants and needs, and WFH.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75k plus benefits.
- Our client boasts a collaborative and diverse environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth for every lawyer.
- Keen on relocators including generous relocation packages on offer!
Rearing to go? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.