1-3 PQE Property Associate for Market Leading Team (v. low hours target + v competitive salary)
We are currently assisting a market leading Commercial Property Team working out of a full-service Firm, who are seeking to bring in a junior lawyer (1 to 3 PQE) to work on a wide variety of commercial property transactions for some of their marquee clients.
This team is directory ranked and has recently had one of their busiest years ever despite the trials and tribulations of the last 12 months.
The Firm represent some of the largest and most prestigious property developers in the country in addition to well-known investors, both individuals and funds. They likewise advise numerous household names in the retail and landlord and tenant space.
Although having an extremely nurturing culture firmwide, the property group itself is regarded as one of the 'happiest departments' of the Firm.
Whilst not overly focussed on past pedigree and willing to accept applications from outside of the City, including from strong regional and national Firms, they do pride themselves on the extremely strong technical strength of their lawyers.
They would hope anyone interested in this role would have a decent grasp of, if not all, then a majority of the following:
- To have prepared lease reports
- To have acted for a landlord and/or tenant in a lease renewal
- To have acted for a landlord and/or tenant in a new lease
- Some experience in simple agreements for lease.
- Prepared replies to CPSEs
- Prepared a sales pack
- To have prepared a sale contract (maybe negotiated)
- Drafting simple transfers and be familiar with provisions required for a transfer of part
- Able to prepare replies to requisitions/cash statements/completion statements/DS1s
- Prepared reports on title
- Liaised with lender’s solicitors on CPs
- Simple sale/purchase agreements
- Aware of the various provisions of the Standard Commercial Property Conditions
- Be the lead fee earner on some files.
- To be able to deal with Land Registry Forms and SDLT returns with minimal supervision.
- Able to research title points as necessary and present findings in a succinct manner.
- To keep up to date with current legal developments/be able to contribute to group discussions/presentations and article writing at a basic level
This Firm offers prospective candidates an extremely competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, an excellent work-life balance (low hours target) and the chance to work from home for a portion of each week.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Julian Segal on 0203 930 1003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Real Estate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Commercial property Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Buckinghamshire