Cambridge, with some home working
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are seeking a qualified conveyancer with demonstrable experience within residential property to support the residential conveyancing team in all aspects of the conveyancing process.
The role will focus on existing sale and purchase caseloads of high value residential properties and offers an option of blended working from home and within the Cambridge office. In time you will become the go to person for clients’ day to day queries and become a key member of the team.
The firm is a global practice with a very strong ethos in working together for the benefit of all and deliver very high standards of care toward their clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your own caseload subject to supervision
- Preparing and finalising contract packs
- Managing and conducting new development plot sales and purchases
- Ordering searches and reviewing the results
- Drafting reports on title subject to supervision
- Reporting on and preparation of security documentation for execution
- Progressing cases from exchange to completion including all associated administration
- Dealing with the post completion aspects of transactions
- Responding and dealing with Land Registry enquiries
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Conveyancer with demonstrable experience
- Commercially aware
- Ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- Committed, motivated with ability to work autonomously
- Dedicated to delivering excellent client service
- Hands on and practical
- Flexible working
- Supported development environment
- Enhanced Maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
If you like the look of this role apply now.
Alternatively for more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.