Junior In-house Biotech Lawyer, London, 2-4 PQE
Our client is at the cutting edge of groundbreaking biotechnologies, based in London.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, growing, and innovative biotech company to work as part of a small legal team. This role will offer opportunities to work collaboratively with our client's partners with respect to projects associated with research and clinical trials that develop life changing therapies.
Your work will include:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating Agreements and Contracts relating to research and development, clinical trials, licensing, consultancy, and other similar types of agreements such as supplier, procurement, and outsourcing agreements.
- Non-contentious commercial IP matters.
- Supporting the business with respect to any risk and compliance matters.
- Helping to train others in the business and update on changes in policy/legislation.
- Supporting the business with respect to any corporate & commercial activities.
- Reviewing, maintaining, and updating policies and procedures.
- Working alongside external legal counsel when required.
- Working on projects in partnership with clients.
- Have UK post qualified experience of approximately 2-4 years. Alternatively, you may be qualified in another Commonwealth Law jurisdiction with requisite UK experience as above.
- Have the rights to work and live in the UK as sponsorship will not be offered.
- Have experience working for life sciences clients (or another sector) where your experience replicates the work you will be doing as listed above.
- Be a Commercial Lawyer, including IP experience.
- Enjoy a role that presents challenges and opportunities to grow your own skills but also an opportunity to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Have a strong commercial acumen that suits working in-house.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com