BANKING LAWYER, NQ – 3 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER, TO £60K PLUS BENEFITS
Searching for an opportunity? QC Legal is pleased to present a unique and exciting opportunity with a leading global law firm. We are searching for two astute associates to join one of the largest teams of dedicated finance teams in the world doing a range of complex and cross border work, from Manchester. Intrigued?
- You will be working on a broad range of Finance transactions including but not limited to leveraged finance, corporate finance for PLC borrowers, asset based lending and real estate finance.
- In addition, you will be involved in drafting a wide range of Finance Documents, including intercreditor agreements, credit agreements and security documents.
- You will have opportunities for business development, specialist sector knowledge development and the opportunity to work with Finance partners from across the UK.
- Our client has an impressive portfolio including multiple recent transactions worth £50M.
The Ideal Candidate (You?)
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving at least a 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have experience as a finance lawyer with knowledge of lender and borrower requirements, approaches to transactions and multi-jurisdictional transactions (desirable).
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong communicator.
- Lastly, you will be eager to learn and work in practice areas outside of your experience to become a more rounded lawyer.
- Our client is a global law firm with a market-leading Finance team advising on all aspects of financing – including leveraged finance, asset based lending and corporate debt finance.
- The firm boasts a warm and inclusive environment which allows lawyers to reach their full potential as there is ample room for short and long term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Last but not least the firm offers flexible working – what more could you need?
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.