The preferred candidate will be attending to a broad range of corporate and commercial responsibilities, often liaising with senior stakeholders.
Reporting directly to a Senior Lawyer, the responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing NDAs, commercial contracts, consultancy agreements, supplier contracts and other commercial agreements.
- Support the preparation of Board and Committee packs.
- Maintain statutory registers, prepare filings and minute for the Board.
- Attend and Minute external and internal meetings.
- Manage the execution of documentation.
You will be a Paralegal, having gained experience at a law firm or in-house environment. Prior experience with a technology company would be advantageous but not essential. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a pioneering and rapidly growing organisation, who will put your growth and development as a priority.