Property Litigation Associate - NQ+, Surrey
New! - our client are a leading Legal 100 firm with a pre-eminent reputation for all property litigation matters. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor (NQ+) to join their team and advise on a broad range of contentious property matters. The firm work with major blue chip clients including recognised names in commercial property. The successful individual can expect to advise investors; developers; landlords; retailers and significant public sector bodies.
Their modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
In this role you will be expected to:
1. Provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of real estate dispute resolution including:
- disputes arising out of residential and commercial leases
- disputes arising out of the buying and selling of land
- disputes arising out of encumbrances affecting land.
2. Develop own technical knowledge and skills including the ability to:
- analyse information and reach sound decisions
- understand and adhere to instructions
- communicate succinctly both orally and in writing
- research appropriate case law and technical and legal precedents to progress matters.
This role will be handling and leading on a mixed case load of property litigation matters working with the wider team. You will be expected to maintain and develop client relationships and contribute to BD events and activities.
The ideal individual will have good academics [2:1 / ABB] and experience of working to the highest standards - either in recognised city or regional firm. You have solid understanding of the civil litigation process and sound knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Law. Excellent communication skills and the ability to monitor, manage and implement a significant caseload with numerous deadlines is key.
A highly attractive financial package is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - in strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in England
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in England
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in England
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in England
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in England