Assistant Company Secretary - 10 month FTC - Pension Fund
My client, a large pension fund/asset manager are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary on an initial 9/10 month basis. Ideally, this person will have had at least 4/5+ years of experience in a financial services environment.
The role will require the successful candidate to:
- Act as company secretary to various committees within the governance framework
- Act as a business partner and maintain key relationships with non-executive directors, exco members and other senior individuals within the business
- Writing papers for boards and committees (including proposals for review)
- Leading on agenda setting, annual planners, forward planning and chair briefings for Boards and Committees
- Preparing and drafting minutes for board/committee meetings
- Organising, arranging and attending board/committee/regulatory meetings as required and fulfilling all company/trustee secretarial responsibilities
- Managing/assisting with the end to end director appointment and reappointment processes,
- Leading, assisting and project managing governance projects including, creation of processes, policies and handbooks to meet changing FCA / Pensions Regulator requirements.
- Building and sharing best practice knowledge and working closely with both the Legal and other teams
If you are interested in hearing more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a name and contact number.