CONTENTIOUS CONSTRUCTION (SENIOR ASSOCIATE), 5+ YEARS’ PQE, LONDON, TO £95K PLUS BENEFITS
Calling all contentious construction lawyers! QC Legal has a unique opportunity with a national legal giant. We are looking for a contentious construction lawyer with at least 5 years’ experience. Want to apply? Keep reading…
- Your role will predominantly focus on contentious construction matters.
- More specifically, this means you will assist the Partners on more complex matters in addition to handling your own matters (with supervision).
- You will be working in a team with Associates and will be expected to supervise and assist more junior associates.
- As part of your role you will be providing Associates with early levels of responsibility in order to allow them to reach their potential.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in contentious construction law. This experience may include infrastructure, energy, utility, building experience with a possible international element.
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving at least a 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will need to possess a strong ability to support complex transactions. Additionally, you will be able to liaise efficiently with other fee earners to achieve a collective goal.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in both contentious construction and client care and service.
- You will be technically strong, an excellent team player and commercially astute.
- You will be joining one of the biggest teams whose work varies from PFI/PPP to Infrastructure and Water and Utilities – there will never be a dull day in the office!
- Our client prides themselves on their collaborative and diverse environment which allows room for short- and long-term growth for every lawyer.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95k plus benefits.
Want to know even more? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.