FINANCE LAWYER (MANDARIN SPEAKING), 3-5 YEARS’ PQE, LONDON, TO £95K PLUS BENEFITS
QC Legal is thrilled to present an amazing opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Finance Lawyer. You will be working with the very best in finance and working closely with Chinese banking & finance partners. Eager to hear more?
- You will be working on a myriad of banking matters representing both lenders and major corporate borrowers on bilateral and syndicated loan facilities, project finance, real estate finance, acquisition finance and cross-bored financing transactions specific to China and/or Hong Kong.
- You will be working closely with a native Chinese banking and finance partner (based in London) who advises a large pool of Chinese banks and corporates.
- You will have experience in international finance, corporate banking and you will be fluent in Mandarin.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience in banking and finance, achieved at a regional, national or City firm.
- You will have a strong academic record achieving a 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be fluent in Mandarin and English and have experience working on cross border international transactions with Chinese connections.
- You will have had past experience with Chinese clients and be able to confidently interact with them and build long term relationships.
- Lastly, the firm has expressed that it is ideal to be common law qualified or have an interest in completing the QLTS.
- The firm prides itself on their non-hierarchical culture which allows plentiful room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client provides a diverse and collaborative environment in which every voice is heard.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95k plus benefits.
- The firm is a natural choice for FTSE 100 clients and attracts all of the best talent – what more could you need?
Rearing to go? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.