Professional Support Lawyer - Pensions
This PSL role is part-time up to 21 hours a week and is a chance to join one of the UK's best and most highly regarded pensions team, where you'll find a warm and friendly culture and a team that is truly harmonised, making the job of a PSL genuinely enjoyable.
This firm is ranked in the Top 50, is 1000 strong across six offices and committed to diversity, and with a significant number of their teams being ranked highly. Throughout the firm's history, they have pushed boundaries on what can be achieved.
The firm is known for an incredible culture where although dealing with first-class work, their culture is more aligned to a regional firm.
Even still, they do not compromise on quality.
Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) to join a Top 50 Pensions team in London.
You will work closely with PSL's across the team and firm, on the whole, sharing expertise and best practices to ensure the firm continues to make strides and exceed expectations.
The firm is ready to be VERY flexible about what hours you work and what pattern those hours follow.
The duties will involve:
- Co-ordinating and delivering articles, updates, training and products for clients and helping cement relationships with clients and contacts (alongside the business development team)
- Complex legal research to provide support on client matters and business development activities
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders along with Business Development to enable the team to exploit business opportunities
- Managing and delivering the team's knowledge training programme
- Working with other PSLs and the wider knowledge management team to support and promote the function
- Leading and delivering firm-wide knowledge-based projects as required in line with the firm's strategy.
- 5+ PQE Solicitor, England & Wales qualified
- Ideally, you will have prior PSL experience, but fee earners with at least six years' experience looking to make the transition into a support role will also be considered
- You must be technically excellent in all areas of pensions law
For those seeking a PSL role with a Top 50 firm, this is an excellent opportunity, and perhaps for those that haven't been a PSL before, it makes for an exciting alternative to sustain career progression and reward.
Apply now, or call Charlie at JMC Legal Recruitment for a confidential conversation.