BANKING LITIGATION ASSOCIATE, 2-5 YEARS' PQE, MANCHESTER, TO £75K PLUS BENEFITS
QC Legal is pleased to present a fantastic opportunity for a banking litigation associate at a top global law firm. Ready to hear more?
- You will be taking on a brand-new role which is critical for the firms future expansion.
- You will be expected to develop processes and guidance, deal with Counsel in relation to hearings, supervise a team running claims through the litigation process and work with project management teams.
- Our client has stated that being able to start immediately is an advantage.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have a strong academic record, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- You will have at least 2 years previous experience at a leading law firm and be able to demonstrate an impressive track record.
- You will have very keen attention to detail and be able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at once.
- Our client is an international law firm that boasts over 70 offices.
- The firm prides itself on its deep sector understanding and exceptional client service.
- The firm offers a warm, diverse and collaborative environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £75k plus benefits!
Intrigued? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.