LITIGATION PARALEGAL, MANCHESTER, TO £35K PLUS BENEFITS
Are you looking for your next opportunity? QC Legal has a unique opportunity for an experienced litigation paralegal to become an integral part of an international law firm.
- You will be managing a large caseload of claims on behalf of the defendant party.
- More specifically, you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing claimant and defendant documents, assisting in the preparation of defences and witness statements, preparing for hearings, negotiating, drafting and filing procedural court documents and preparing management information.
- You will be part of a large team, working for the firms’ key financial services clients.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will be an enthusiastic paralegal with a strong academic background.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- You will possess strong attention to detail and organisational skills and demonstrate a strong track record in managing a large workload.
- You will be able to work well in a team and liaise efficiently with the wider team the client, courts, Counsel and the claimants’ solicitors.
- Our client is a national and international firm with a reputation for delivering a stellar client service.
- The firm prides itself on a diverse, supportive and inclusive environment with ample room for short and long-term growth.
- The firm boasts an impressive client portfolio, so there will never be a dull day in the office.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package.
Rearing to go? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for LITIGATION PARALEGAL, MANCHESTER, TO £35K PLUS BENEFITS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly