Commercial Property Associate / Senior Associate - Bedford
Leading regional firm has a new vacancy in their busy and expanding Commercial Property department.
You will have a minimum of 4 years' PQE and experience in dealing with the full spectrum of commercial property matters. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Sale of business assets
- Sale of property at auction
- Secured lending, mortgages and remortgages
- Landlord and Tenant transactions including: leases; renewals; licences to assign, licence to sublet and licence to alter applications; surrenders
- Pension scheme transactions including in specie transactions
- Land registry applications including first registrations, and assisting with adverse possession
- Dealing with Section 25 notices
- Acting on behalf of management companies
You will be involved in business development and marketing for the firm and will work as part of a friendly team.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Property Associate / Senior Associate - Bedford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly