Opportunity for a 1-3 PQE Commercial Lawyer to join a Global Company at their UK HQ in Warwickshire as Legal Counsel.
You will be joining a well respected and experienced team who provide key legal and commercial advice to all levels of the organisation.
This is an award winning Legal team that prides itself on the quality of work available to the in-house team. You will be involved in multi million pound projects and liaise with stakeholders at all levels to achieve business objectives.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the business and draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including distribution agreements, supply agreements and purchasing agreements;
- Provide legal support on Corporate M&A;
- Provide legal support on any contentious matters;
- Develop and maintain expertise in GDPR, AML and ABC;
- Provide legal training to the wider business and answer any ad hoc queries;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business; and
- Support on the management of external counsel;
Profile of the right individual:
· A commercially minded lawyer, qualified in England & Wales, with 1-3 years PQE.
· Experience gained in a well-regarded law firm.
· Strong technical knowledge, able to balance legal and commercial requirements at pace.