Residential Property Paralegal - Part-Time [3 days], Buckinghamshire
New! - our client, a highly respected Legal 200 firm are seeking an ambitious Paralegal (or Solicitor) to join their growing team based in Buckinghamshire. The successful individual will focus on helping with high-net-worth residential sales and purchases within a collegiate and dynamic environment. The ideal individual will have some prior residential property experience but training and supervision will be provided at an entry-level.
Any time spent as a residential property paralegal would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be expected to assist clients on all aspects of the buying, selling and re-mortgage process, including legal issues, finances and contracts and as more particularly described below.
- Handling files both freehold and leasehold from initial instruction through to completion having ensured that all enquiries have been dealt with, title issues have been accurately resolved, all searches carried out and checked and mortgage conditions satisfied
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal depts and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and ensuring post-completion is concluded accurately
- Using case management systems on a day-to-day basis
- Handle client billing and ensure all billing is accurate and timely
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Able to work under pressure maintaining attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive with commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels and a true team ethos
- Would consider a Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor (NQ+)
As a highly regarded property practice, our client seeks to invest in its people and build long term careers for its employees. The firm offers a dynamic, rewarding and invigorating culture.
An attractive financial package + benefits are on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
Apply for Residential Property Paralegal - Part-Time [3 days], Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Public Sector/Local Authority Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Real Estate Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Commercial property Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Residential Property (incl plot sales) Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire