Are you looking for an opportunity to progress within a growing heavy-hitting Corporate practice that deals with quality work generally associated with Top 20 City firms?
The practice punches well above its weight regarding the quality of work and is continuing to move up the Legal 500 tiers. They are specialised in Corporate work and were set up by Partners from Top City practices.
The firm deals with work typically associated with a City firm ranked highly for Corporate matters. You can expect to earn substantially more in bonus than at any usual City firm and rewards both on individual and team performance; this has been of significant attraction to lawyers joining looking to move away from the conventional bonus structure.
The firm have a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and friendly culture; you will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own with full support from the firm's management.
Recently the practice has attracted Lawyers out of Top 20 practices and is continuing to expand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Associate 3+ PQE to join this niche firm based in the heart of London's West End.
Their Corporate focus means they have detailed knowledge and considerable experience in drafting and negotiating complex share purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, equity loan agreements and asset management/development management agreements for both onshore and offshore structures.
Several Partners at the firm bill over £1 million a year, and the practice has an influx of new instructions and is looking to expand at the senior level.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, and Partnership will be far more reachable in this role than in most other City teams.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer with at least 3 years of PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You should have good experience of dealing with high value and complex corporate transactions
- There is the opportunity to earn substantial amounts of bonus, with the lucrative bonus structure
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong client relationships
- A strong technical knowledge will be essential
- Salary is above market rate and dependent on your background
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join this forward-thinking Legal 500 practice in the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give Joe Holbrook at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation!