FUNDS ASSOCIATE, 3-5 YEARS’ PQE, LONDON, TO £150K PLUS BENEFITS
QC Legal is thrilled to announce a new and exciting opportunity for a funds lawyer with at least 3 years’ previous experience under your belt. Ready to hear more?
- You will be expected to advise leading international fund managers on all aspects of their funds business, including but not limited to the formation, maintenance and ongoing operation and compliance of their investment funds.
- Additionally, you will be advising on internal governance, carried interest and co-investment arrangements, spinouts and restructurings.
- You will have a varied and impressive client portfolio such as institutional investors, including sovereign wealth funds and global asset managers, specifically, their investments into private equity and other alternative asset funds.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have at least 3 years’ previous funds experience at a reputable firm and will be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- You will have excellent academics, minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level, Oxbridge or Russell Group.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
- The firm prides itself on its collective experience which enables them to become the go-to for an impressive number of clients – there will never be a dull day!
- Our client also cherishes its pro-bono efforts whether its helping refugees seek asylum, aiding victims of abuse, or assisting underrepresented individuals to seek justice.
- The firm boasts a warm, collaborative environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary of up to £150k plus benefits.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for FUNDS ASSOCIATE, 3-5 YEARS’ PQE, LONDON, TO £150K PLUS BENEFITS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly