Construction Associate, 2-5 Years’ PQE, Edinburgh or Glasgow
We are looking for a Construction Associate with at least 2 years’ previous experience to join one of the largest Real Estate teams across the nation. Could it be you?
- You will have at least 2 years’ previous experience in mainly contentious construction law, including building work. Our client has also stated a preference for some energy, process plant, utility/infrastructure experience.
- You will be able to actively support complex litigious matters, liaising and coordinating with others from relevant disciplines when needed.
- You will have the autonomy to handle your own matters in addition to assisting the Partners and Legal Directors on more complex and high profile matters.
- You will be given responsibility from day one and will be expected to be able to handle the busy and high performing nature of the job.
- Exceptionally, we are willing to consider high performing commercial litigation candidates who wish to specialise in contentious construction.
- Our client is dedicated to helping their employees reach their full potential and offer early responsibility and a high level of autonomy from day one.
- Further to this, they offer a cohesive and efficient environment which aims to make every employee feel recognised and supported.
- Our client has a reputation for offering a competitive salary and remuneration package.
Ready to apply? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Construction Associate, 2-5 Years’ PQE, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly