Planning and Infrastructure Consenting Lawyer, 4+ Years’ PQE, Manchester and Leeds
QC Legal is pleased to be working with this leading international firm in their search for a Planning and Infrastructure Consenting lawyer with at least 4 years’ previous experience within a firm recognised for its planning and infrastructure consenting work. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to make a career changing move as our client is the natural choice for FTSE100 clients and alike. Need to know more?
- You will be working within the Real Estate Division, the work of the group involves comprehensive and pro-active advice on the full range of planning issues with particular focus on transports, energy, housing and urban generation.
- More specifically, you will be expected to advise on but not limited to, Development Consent Orders and Transport and Work Act Orders, compulsory purchases, the promotion of, and objections to, development consent, transport and work orders, reviewing planning application documents such as the environmental statement and managing public inquires.
- You will be an excellent communicator, with a good grounding in the basic elements of planning law and a willingness to learn and develop commercial awareness.
- As our client boasts a remarkable client portfolio, you will be expected to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Our client provides a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment allowing you to pursue your ambitions and reach your short and long term goals.
- Our client has a reputation of offering a competitive salary and remuneration package.
Interested? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or email@example.com
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.