PROPERTY SENIOR ASSOCIATE/LEGAL DIRECTOR, 8-12 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER, TO £100K PLUS BENEFITS, FLEXI
Looking for your next big career move? QC Legal is pleased to present the next opportunity for a Property Senior Associate/Legal Director with at least 8 years’ previous experience. Sound like you?
- The role will involve end-to-end responsibility for transactions, management of the department and leading on complex, market leading transactions – especially in the logistics sector.
- On a daily basis you will be expected to supervise junior colleagues on property portfolio management including but not limited to consents, licences and granting of underleases.
- Additionally, you will be advising a varied client base (including owners, financiers and property developers) on matters such as: acquisitions and disposals of investment property, head of terms, negotiations of leases and associated landlord and tenant documents (for both landlords and tenants).
- You will also oversee junior colleagues in their reviewing, reporting and advising on title matters.
The Ideal Candidate – You?
- You will have achieved a 2:1 at Undergraduate and have an overall strong academic record.
- You will have significant experience in commercial property and experience with tenants and landlords – you will also be able to demonstrate this at a high level.
- You will have excellent communication, organisational, technical skills and be commercially astute.
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of your clients and colleagues and a willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Our client has also expressed that experience in the industrial/logistics sector and experience acting for tenants in high value, time-critical lease negotiations is desirable.
- Our client is an award winning international commercial law firm who acts as a trusted advisor for an impressive portfolio of clients – there will never be a dull day!
- Above that, the firm boasts a collaborative and welcoming environment which provides ample room for short and long-term growth.
- The firm also offers flexible and home working opportunities and is currently working remotely.
- The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package depending on experience – what more could you need?
Ready to start? Give us a call.
We want to hear your story. We’d welcome speaking with you direct. Please contact me, Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Apply for PROPERTY SENIOR ASSOCIATE/LEGAL DIRECTOR, 8-12 YEARS’ PQE, MANCHESTER, TO £100K PLUS BENEFITS, FLEXI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly