Commercial Property Solicitor - 2-5PQE
Our client is one of the leading firms in the south east with an enviable commercial property practice. This team is ranked in the Legal 500 for real estate work in the south east and they have a team spread across a number of offices, with a good amount of them based in Brighton. The office, based in the centre of the town, is easily accessible. Although they are all working from home for the foreseeable and are really used to on boarding people remotely.
Work here includes:
* lettings, licences and other related landlord and tenant transactional work (acting for both landlords and tenants);
* commercial property - purchases and disposals;
* residential and commercial development work (including the negotiation of options and infrastructure agreements, the preparation of legal packs and the handling of affordable housing and plot sales) - supporting senior members of the team on large scale development sites;
* providing property input into corporate transactions and general property support to the corporate department;
* real estate finance - advising on the financing/re-financing of all types of commercial property
The successful candidate will likely have between 3-5 PQE as a qualified solicitor to undertake a wide variety of general commercial and some residential property matters.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact David Holden at Search Legal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor - 2-5PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly