Employment Lawyer - flexible opportunity
Are you looking for a different way to work? Fancy building up your portfolio of experience through working in a variety of markets and businesses, without being tied down to one organisation?
Obelisk Support is the home of flexible legal work. We believe that the changing world of work means that everyone should be able to work the way that suits them best. We connect talented and driven individuals to great projects, delivering legal services to some of the world’s leading companies and firms.
If you are an experienced Employment Lawyer and would like to work for a great client of ours, then please get in touch. The client is willing to accommodate a flexible working pattern for this 4 - 5 days a week opportunity.
This role is due to start shortly and will initially be for a minimum of 6 months. The work will cover the following areas:
- Advising on general employment, recruitment and termination matters, as well as dealing with workforce restructuring and outsourcing
- Drafting and reviewing HR related documents
- Employment law compliance
- Project work such as helping to implement return to work and new hybrid working arrangements
You will need to be qualified in England & Wales with recent in-house experience and a right to work and reside in the UK is essential.
Join the Obelisk Support network and benefit from:
- Outstanding access to projects with leading in-house teams - no need to bring clients with you or generate your own business.
- One-on-one support to help you secure the projects you are interested in.
- Control over how you want to work, combining your professional goals with your personal priorities.
- Feedback after every assignment to help you develop your skills as you build your portfolio of experience Being part of a business with a purpose.
- We’ve led the way in the legal industry with our advocacy for diversity and are the founding sponsor of the Next Hundred Years project.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV using the ‘Apply’ button and we’ll be in touch.
If you would like to know more about some of these opportunities and explore your options for legal consulting, then please get in touch via email@example.com to arrange an initial, confidential chat with one of our team.
Obelisk is committed to equal opportunities and to building a diverse and inclusive community of consultants. We will make reasonable adjustments to our application process to support you as you need, please email us and let us know how we can help.
Apply for Employment Lawyer - flexible opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly