Immigration Solicitor - All PQE levels, Reading
New! - our client is a heavyweight Legal 200 firm with a highly respected immigration team who are busy and growing rapidly. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Immigration Solicitor to join their Reading team and play an integral role in the future success of the department. The firm has a footprint of city and regional offices - now looking to grow their Thames Valley immigration practice.
The ideal individual can look forward to advising individuals and corporate clients on a broad range of matters which may include: Tier-1 investor and entrepreneur visas; Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas; Right to remain applications; Student Visas; Appeals, JR's and British Citizenship Applications.
There is capacity in the team for additional hires from NQ - Partner level so all applications welcome.
You will be a highly motivated and commercially thinking individual with a passion for immigration issues and a track record in progressing challenging applications to strict timelines. We are looking for a strong academic profile (2:1) and a genuine appetite for business development.
- Significant knowledge and experience of UK Corporate immigration issues including Tier 1 and Tier 2 and working with corporate clients on their business immigration requirements
- You will possess a broad understanding of the legal principles involved and be an expert in this challenging field.
- You must possess excellent drafting skills, legal analysis, verbal & written communication skills and employment law knowledge.
- An ability and willingness to complete marketing and business development activities is essential
- You must also be able to apply the law with a degree of commerciality and be prepared to give your viewpoint to clients.
- Experience of training seminars and workshop programs for employers will be an advantage
A supportive working environment and collegiate culture are key features of this high-performing team and career progression prospects are excellent. All individuals should have commercial business awareness and practical IT skills.
It is essential to have strong ethical standards, team spirit, be humble and passionate about the work carried out, be able to work to strict deadlines and above all have good organisational and methodical skills.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact: email@example.com - in strictest confidence.