Corporate Commercial NQ+ - Buckinghamshire
New! - an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Company Commercial NQ to join a leading Legal 200 regional firm based in Buckinghamshire. This is a dynamic and forward thinking business who are interested in speaking with commercially minded solicitors looking for a step-up to their market-leading team. Due to growth, we are seeking an NQ+ who can demonstrate a good academic record and is looking to commit to corporate, commercial, and business services for the long-term.
The ideal individual will be confident, and competent, advising across a broad range of company and commercial matters including the following areas:
- GDPR / Data Protection
- Private share transactions;
- Asset purchase;
- Distribution / Sale of goods / Franchise
- Private Company - Shareholder Agreements
- Security Documents
- Inter-company agreements for the provision of services
You should have a positive and creative approach to client relations and business development and will be comfortable networking, presenting seminars and writing articles.
The role involves general commercial work as well as corporate/M&A deals. The team boasts an enviable client base, working for a range of clients of different sizes and sectors. Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a close knit, supportive team, and to learn from the very best.
The successful candidate will have general experience of both corporate and commercial work, in private practice (or exceptional in-house experience).
You will need strong training/experience from a boutique or medium-sized firm. The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and pressured environment, is vital, together with strong drafting skills.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate Insurance Private Practice Partner jobs in Northamptonshire